Get to know me a little deeper – 5 fun facts
I actually stole this concept from my friend Shauna over at Adventures of 8.com
Life is a moving train – so I wanted to tell you 5 things about me:
- How many people live in your household:
Just 2 – Myself and my Hubby, but we sometimes consider our doggy Samantha as our daughter, so that could be 3 living beings
- Favorite Dish to make – we make most of our own food because my husband is vegetarian and I’m vegan, and we’re both sugar-free: I really love Indian cuisine, and I think Darren would choose popcorn (if it were a cuisine)!
- Favorite past-time TV Show – The Office … I don’t watch a lot of television, but when I do i like it to be ridiculous.
- Favorite Movie – I actually have five, so I can’t really give you just one. The five, in no order of preference are Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Annie, Mary Poppins, Johnny Dangerously and The Wizard of Oz.
- Favorite vacation spot – Salvador da Bahia, Brazil. Or almost any place in Brazil. I want to live there.