This week we continue our church branding series on email newsletters for churches. I'll give you some tips on what you can do, what you can't do, and how to get started in the whole process. Share this with your church staff and volunteers. Read the full article... →
An electronic newsletter is a great tool to help your church ministry. No matter what size your ministry is, the benefits far outweigh the effort. In this first of a series we examine what the newsletter accomplishes, and what should be in it. Let's get started... Read the full article... →
'm starting a new Sunday series today for churches. A new category, called Church Branding, because it's one of the most rewarding ways that I use my expertise. I've been managing the social media for my church (Hoboken Grace) for about 18 months and also serve on the welcome committee on Sundays. What's so rewarding is that each Sunday we have a few Connection Points set up at the church, small round tables where a new visitor can come over and introduce themselves and get a free gift. Read the full article... →
- Is a kickstarter campaign good or bad for your brand?
- Does your wardrobe need rebranding?
- Are you guilty of manufactured perception?
- Facebook Pitfalls – What will they think of me if…
- What happens during a Facebook Fast?
- Branding lessons from the past — The Soft Soap Story
- Why is everyone freaking out about the new gmail?
- I had a 5-Year Breakthrough!
- What Are Your 5-Year Goals For Your Brand?
- Brand Lessons Learned From Tabitha’s Take Over
- 5 Simple Steps To Optimize Your Site’s Exposure
- Do you have a marketable niche?
- Women Entrepreneurs Rock The World!
- Q&A – Bea Knows Best – Should I build 1 website or 2?
- 5 Tips to Help You Market When You Have No Time
abstract mark ali brown aweber Bankable Branding Beatrice Johnston brand crisis brand crisis management brand etiquette brand excitement brand experience brand growth Branding branding exercises brand management brand management program brand marketing brand strategy brand visibility business growth church branding church evangelism core values Dani Johnson direct mail entrepreneurship events Facebook kendall summerhawk keyword density letterform mark logo creation marketing Networking niche marketing pictorial mark press releases Rising Tide Capital s.p.a.c.e. Social Media Speak Your Brand video resources virtual assistant visual map wordmark Zeemaps