Sometimes we become so involved in our business that we neglect the basics. Below is a list of touchpoints that you should consider for your business. If we were to drill down more specifically, there are hundreds of touchpoints that we could list, so this list simply serves as a bird's eye view to guide you. How many are you using? Read the full article... →
Brand Excitement discusses the many benefits of a Facebook Fan Page. Unlike a personal page, the Facebook Business page allows you to measure the number of visitors to your site, as well as see the age, location and activity of the people in your community. Read the full article... →
- Is a kickstarter campaign good or bad for your brand?
- Does your wardrobe need rebranding?
- Are you guilty of manufactured perception?
- Facebook Pitfalls – What will they think of me if…
- What happens during a Facebook Fast?
- Branding lessons from the past — The Soft Soap Story
- Why is everyone freaking out about the new gmail?
- I had a 5-Year Breakthrough!
- What Are Your 5-Year Goals For Your Brand?
- Brand Lessons Learned From Tabitha’s Take Over
- 5 Simple Steps To Optimize Your Site’s Exposure
- Do you have a marketable niche?
- Women Entrepreneurs Rock The World!
- Q&A – Bea Knows Best – Should I build 1 website or 2?
- 5 Tips to Help You Market When You Have No Time
abstract mark ali brown aweber Bankable Branding Beatrice Johnston brand crisis brand crisis management brand etiquette brand excitement brand experience brand growth Branding branding exercises brand management brand management program brand marketing brand strategy brand visibility business growth church branding church evangelism core values Dani Johnson direct mail entrepreneurship events Facebook kendall summerhawk keyword density letterform mark logo creation marketing Networking niche marketing pictorial mark press releases Rising Tide Capital s.p.a.c.e. Social Media Speak Your Brand video resources virtual assistant visual map wordmark Zeemaps